Why Travel Guard?
Not all travel insurance is the same! When purchasing travel insurance, it’s important you look closely at the coverage's and
services you’ll receive. Here is a quick summary of what makes AIG Travel Guard’s programs different than the competition: Broad insurance available – More
reasons for trip cancellation, interruption, and delay than other travel insurance policies. Exceptional customer service–We have high service standards,
and we consistently meet them! Fast, fair claims service. Some of the best travel assistance services in the industry – Travel Guard provides its
policyholders free 24-hour emergency travel assistance. Whether you need help finding medical care halfway around the world, making emergency arrangements
to return home, or obtaining an emergency cash advance, you can access our toll-free hotline from anywhere in the world, any time of day.
Top 10 Reasons to Purchase Travel Insurance
1.You could lose money you’ve invested for your trip, such as nonrefundable deposits, if bad weather conditions cause delay or
cancellation of your trip.
2. You may have to cut your trip short and return home for an emergency such as an unexpected illness or death in the
family forcing you to lose the remaining pre-paid portion of your trip and pay a ticket change fee for your return travel arrangements.
Sportsman’s Equipment could be lost, damaged, or stolen, forcing you to purchase additional equipment or any other essentials needed.
Outfitter or Operator with which you’re scheduled to travel suddenly ceases operation or goes on strike leaving you with no option but to cancel your trip.
. . with no recourse for reimbursement.
5. Many health plans in the U.S., Medicare, and Medicare supplements may offer little or no medical expense
coverage outside the U.S. should you require emergency medical treatment while on your trip.
6. Due to an accident or a sudden illness, you or a
family member may require emergency medical evacuation while traveling. Many U.S. health plans, including HMOs and PPOs will not cover emergency medical
7. You could run into major travel delays forcing you to miss a portion of your trip and be forced to pay additional lodging expenses
while you wait.
8.You cancel your trip for a covered reason, after paying your travel arranger for the cost of your hunting or fishing license.
9. If you have a medical emergency that requires medical transportation, we cover evacuation as directed by a physician to the nearest adequate medical
10. Hunter's Hotline – 24-hour hotline that provides services that include weather reports, roadside assistance, hunting regulations,
up-to-the minute fishing and hunting reports, information on vaccine and passport requirements and travel advisories.
Travel Guard >